This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MyMrCoffeeMoments #CollectiveBias
If you have been following Sydney and I (Stephanie/Mom) for very long, you know that I cannot go a day without coffee and chocolate. Period! This is why I am so super excited to share with you today a recipe made with our new Mr. Coffee® At-Home Pour Over coffeemaker.
Hover over this photo to order your very own Mr. Coffee® At-Home Pour Over!
What is Pour Over Coffee?
Before I go any further I will explain what pour over coffee is, for those of you who may not be familiar with it. To get the optimal amount of flavor and taste out of your coffee beans you need to have the perfect brewing temperature and the perfect amount of coffee grounds and water. As the hot water flows over the coffee grounds, the richest flavor and taste will be achieved when using the pour-over process. Normally, with traditional pour-over systems, this would require weighing the correct amount of coffee grounds and water to calculate the required amount of each. This can be a bit daunting and overwhelming for the average coffee drinker, unless, of course, you happen to be a barista.
Let’s Make It Easier!
This is where I get really excited! The Mr. Coffee® At-Home Pour Over coffeemaker takes all the calculation and frustration out of enjoying a delicious cup of pour over right at home. There is absolutely no guess work. The touch screen has step-by-step instructions that walks you through the pour over process. It automatically calculates the exact amount of water and coffee grounds that you need to add. It also brews at the perfect temperature for you.
Being that I am not a barista and the fact that I live in a tiny town, where we don’t have the option of going to a coffee shop and getting pour over coffee, I immediately fell in love with this pour over system after making the very first cup of coffee! One of my favorite features is the step-by-step screen guide that walks me through the process. I also love that I can brew 2, 4, or 6 cups of coffee and that this system does all the water and coffee grounds calculations for me (any other math haters out there?!).
I found the Mr. Coffee® At-Home Pour Over so easy to use. It is not complicated at all! I love that Mr. Coffee® is America’s #1 coffee maker. This brand keeps it simple and easy so all I have to think about is enjoying a great cup of coffee.
Earlier, I mentioned that coffee and chocolate are my two favorite things that I can’t go a day without. With this in mind, we created the most delicious White Chocolate Mocha Pour Over recipe using the Mr. Coffee® At-Home Pour Over coffeemaker that you can get at Target!
White Chocolate Mocha Pour Over
- coffee grounds Mr. Coffee® At-Home Pour Over coffeemaker will tell you how much
- water Mr. Coffee® At-Home Pour Over coffeemaker will tell you how much
- 2 tablespoons white chocolate chunks/morsels
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/8-1/4 cup whole milk use more milk for a creamier taste
- whipped topping to taste
- cocoa powder sprinkle on top of whipped cream
- white chocolate shavings sprinkle on top of the cocoa powder
- Place 2 tablespoons of white chocolate chunks/morsels in the bottom of the carafe.
- Plug in the Mr. Coffee® At-Home Pour Over and press Scale On/Off. (Also, fill your kettle at this point with a good amount of water and then press Kettle On/Off). You will want to press 2 for the serving size to make 1 cup of White Chocolate Mocha Pour Over. It will walk you through the steps. After you complete each step, you hit Next. It literally walks you through the process step-by-step.
- After you have brewed your pour over, you will pour your creation into your coffee cup or mug. Add the whole milk and sugar. Stir these ingredients together.
- Top with whipped cream, cocoa powder, and additional white chocolate shavings. Enjoy!
With Christmas quickly approaching this would make the perfect gift for the coffee lover in your life! What more could a coffee lover want? A system to make delicious coffee drinks right at home with step by step instructions. Sounds like the perfect gift to me! I know I am absolutely loving mine!
It doesn’t matter if Sydney and I are doing blog work, company is over visiting, or we are just casually hanging out with friends…coffee is always involved. We can’t wait to share this new pour over coffeemaker and this amazing recipe with them!
We hope you have a very Merry Christmas! Sydney and I also hope you enjoyed learning about the Mr. Coffee® At-Home Pour Over coffeemaker. Give someone you love, who just happens to love coffee, the gift that will keep on giving day after day. If they are a chocolate lover as well, you will most definitely want to share this delicious White Chocolate Mocha Pour Over recipe with them! We promise they will love it. Have a great holiday season!