Here is a really delicious and fun recipe. If you like peanut butter and chocolate (with emphasis on the peanut butter) then this Reese’s Party Dip is most definitely the recipe for you! This recipe is so great for parties. The young and the young at heart really enjoy this dip. It is guaranteed to become a family favorite at your house, just like it is at ours!
Who Loves Time Savers?
With all the holiday parties, potlucks and family gatherings coming up during this busy season, Reese’s Party Dip is a quick and easy dessert that you can make the night before. We always love recipes that we can make the day or evening before and have out of the way. Time is one thing that there is just not enough of…especially during the holidays!
Reese's Party Dip
- 1 stick salted butter softened
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar firmly packed
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cup peanut butter cups chopped, plus additional chopped for the top
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the butter and cream cheese with a stand or hand mixer until very smooth.
- Add in the peanut butter, brown sugar and vanilla extract until creamy.
- Next, fold in the chopped peanut butter cups into the creamy dip.
- Spoon the mixture into a serving dish and sprinkle the top with additional chopped peanut butter cups.
There are so many different things you can serve with this Reese’s Party Dip. These are our personal favorites: graham cracker pretzels, Nilla Wafers and apple wedges. We found that the apples did really well at balancing the sweetness.
Just get out a serving platter and add your own personal favorites!
You can serve this dip right away or you can keep it in the refrigerator until you are ready to serve it. If it has been in the refrigerator for awhile, allow to soften a bit (20-30 minutes) before serving. It is pretty hard right out of the refrigerator. 🙂
Reese’s Party Dip will keep in the refrigerator for several days. The fact that it keeps for several days is really nice for leftovers, if there are any. 🙂
This recipe was adapted from The Chunky Chef. Thanks so much for the inspiration for this delicious dip. Our family loves it!
We hope this is one of those recipes that will make your life a little easier since it can be made the day before you need it. Especially during the busy holiday season, we need all the extra help and time we can get! Here are a couple other favorites of ours: No-Bake Lemon Pie and Brownie Crinkle Cookies.
Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!