It is so nice to have cool desserts to enjoy in the heat of summer. It is even nicer to have quick and easy desserts to enjoy when it is hot out. The summer months seems to go by so quickly. For some reason we seem to be so much busier during the summer. I think for us it is all the outdoor activities, yard work, summer get togethers with friends and family, vacations, and so much more. That is why a quick and easy dessert, that is also nice and cool, is such a blessing! This Reese’s No Bake Pie is very refreshing.
Even if you don’t or can’t bake you can make this easy dessert because there is no baking involved. So awesome! It doesn’t get much simpler than this! Even if you are like us and you love to cook and bake, there are just days when you are short on time and need a quick go to. This Reese’s No Bake Pie recipe will be your new go to during the summer.
Tips To Make This Even Easier!
This recipe calls for cream cheese that is at room temperature. You will want to set your cream cheese out for a couple of hours before making this pie.
Peanut butter is used in this recipe. We used creamy peanut butter but crunchy peanut butter would work as well if you like a little bit of crunch to your peanut butter pie.
To keep this pie quick and easy for summer and to keep from heating up your kitchen we used a premade graham cracker crust. You can pick one up in the baking aisle of your grocery store. I told you this recipe was easy!
Reese's No Bake Pie
- 1 premade graham cracker pie crust
- 8 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter or chunky if desired
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 8 ounces whipped topping
- 2 1/2 cups Reese's peanut butter cups miniature ones, chopped and divided
- drizzle chocolate syrup
- Remove the plastic cover from the graham cracker pie crust.
- With a hand mixer, beat the cream cheese until creamy. Add in the peanut butter and sugar and mix until smooth. Next, add in the vanilla and mix until combined.
- Fold in the whipped topping. Stir in, with a spoon, 2 cups of the chopped Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.
- Pour the pie filling into the graham cracker crust. Top with the remaining 1/2 cup of chopped Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. Drizzle the chocolate syrup on the top of the pie.
- Place the pie in the fridge and chill for at least 4 hours prior to serving. The pie will last 3 days in the fridge. You can freeze it for up to 1 month.
No Need For An Occasion
This pie would be perfect for those summer family reunions or for an evening patio dinner party. If you are like us at all, we enjoy it all the time. It doesn’t have to be summertime and there doesn’t have to be a special occasion.
We want to thank Crazy for Crust for the delicious inspiration for this recipe.
During the upcoming hot and busy months, slow down just long enough to whip up this delicious recipe. You will be so glad you did! Have an awesome summer everyone!