Fall is here and Sydney and I are always looking for fun holiday recipes. This fall harvest mix recipe is a great fall one because it is so quick and is also very versatile. Sometimes it is so nice to have a quick and easy recipe on hand! I am talking seriously easy with this one!
The great thing about this fall harvest mix recipe is that if you don’t like a particular ingredient just swap it out for another ingredient. If you like more of one ingredient than another, add more of your favorite. If you like less of an ingredient add less or swap out for a different ingredient. It is so simple and you can truly make this fall harvest mix recipe your own.
This is also a super kid-friendly one for little hands to help with. No cooking or baking. Just pouring and mixing. Even the littlest helpers will have a really good time! 🙂
Fall Harvest Mix
- 1 box Golden Grahams Cereal smaller/larger box to taste
- 1 can cocktail peanuts smaller/larger can to taste
- 1 can raisins smaller/larger can to taste
- 1 bag M&M's smaller/larger bag to taste
- 1 bag candy corn smaller/larger bag to taste
- Add the cereal into a large mixing bowl. *Make sure to use a very large bowl to allow for room to stir easily.*
- Add the rest of the ingredients on top of the cereal and stir gently.
- Pour into a tightly sealed container for storage.
You can serve in a large fall container or in cute individual containers or bags.
If someone is allergic to an ingredient or you don’t care for one of the listed ingredients you could substitute with chocolate or butterscotch chips, marshmallows, Reese’s Pieces, or any other favorite goodie. Play with this fall harvest mix recipe and have fun!
Another fun thing to do is give little containers of the fall harvest mix as gifts to coworkers, teachers, Bible study groups, etc. Mason jars with a fall ribbon tied around the top is a cute container idea!
A batch of the fall harvest mix is great for a slumber party, tail-gating party, road trip, sports end-of-game snack, etc. So many different occasions would be perfect for this fall harvest mix recipe.
We hope you enjoyed this recipe and also hope you are enjoying this fall season! 🙂