This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #idaretodip #daretodip #CollectiveBias
Would you dare to dip? With Halloween quickly approaching, we dare you to dip into this easy and delicious Chicken Enchilada Dip. We put a fun and festive flair to it so we could celebrate Halloween. Sydney and I are huge fans of holidays. We love celebrating them whether we are in the kitchen or out and about. Holidays just seem to always bring us closer together as a family. As I am sure you can imagine, our family is all about food and fun!
How To Make Chicken Enchilada Dip
We are always looking for new party dips and we really enjoyed creating this Chicken Enchilada Dip for Halloween. Don’t fool yourself though, you can make it all year long (you just might want to leave the spider web and spiders off!).
This dip was a lot of fun to make because after combining the ingredients and baking it we were able to decorate it. So much fun! You can practice your artistic flair with this recipe.
To make this recipe really pop we used RO*TEL Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies. RO*TEL is known for delivering bold, adventurous flavor to your dishes. It is an easy way to add a little extra kick to your favorite recipes.
This recipe calls for softened cream cheese. Set the cream cheese out for a bit before making the recipe. It is much easier to combine the ingredients if the cream cheese is soft. Just a little helpful hint!
Need to stock up your pantry on some RO*TEL?! Hover over and click on the below photo to purchase a can…or two…or three! 🙂
Did we mention how much we love these RO*TEL Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies? I am pretty sure we left you a few cans to purchase! And for more Halloween inspiration ideas check out RO*TEL.
Your New Go-To Potluck Recipe
Dips are always great for holiday parties and a Halloween party or family get together is no exception. Who wouldn’t want to have some of this delicious goodness? We can’t think of anyone! As the weather is starting to turn colder this hot and delicious dip really warms you right up.
Chicken Enchilada Dip
Chicken Enchilada Dip
- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken Rotisserie chicken makes the recipe much quicker
- 2 10 ounce cans RO*TEL Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies
- 1 Envelope taco seasoning
- 1 10 ounce jar enchilada sauce
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup frozen corn
- 3/4 cup black beans drained
- 4 cups cheddar cheese shredded
Additional Toppings - Optional
- sour cream Squeezeable container for making the spider web
- cilantro chopped
- avocados sliced
- tortilla or corn chips for dipping
- green onions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a medium baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Place all the ingredients (except for the topping ingredients) into a large mixing bowl.
- Combine all the ingredients until mixed.
- Pour the dip into the prepared baking dish. Bake for 45 minutes uncovered or until the cheese is golden brown and bubbly. During the last 5 minutes of baking you can sprinkle on some extra cheese.
- Add the toppings when you remove the dip from the oven. If you are making the dip for Halloween and want to make the spider web you will need the sour cream that comes in the squeezeable container. Squeeze out your web design and top with plastic spiders. *Remove the spiders before your guests dig in!*
You can serve right out of the dish or put into small single servings. Sometimes this is easier, especially if you have little ones sharing the dip. You don’t have to worry that they might get burnt from the hot dish.
We wish you and your family a very Happy Halloween and we challenge you to Dare to Dip with this amazing recipe!